tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Noel Rappin <nrap...@sockeye.com>
Subject Re: JSP Compiler output?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:28:33 GMT
The log4j thing isn't working -- doesn't seem to have any impact.  We're
trying a clean tomcat build to see if we introduced a setting or a
library somewhere that's causing the problem.  Should we be expecting to
see these messages at all?

Tim Shaw wrote:

> When tools I use eat (or re-translate) messages I want, I tend to try
> getting the same behaviour without the tool ...
>
> Have you tried pre-compiling the JSP's?

Tried, but are having trouble getting the ant task to recognize our tag
libs.

Noel