tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat doesn 't stop in AIX
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:37:53 GMT
Sorry - right after I hit the send button - I realized my wording was incorrent.

For SUN jvms (on unix) you can typically "kill -s HUP java_pid" which will
perform a dump of all existing threads to standard output. Each thread will
be listed with its own stacktrace as well as if it is a daemon thread or
non-daemon thread.

-Tim