tomcat-users mailing list archives

From George Armhold <armh...@cs.rutgers.edu>
Subject how to autogenerate mod_jk.conf w/ Tomcat 5?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:10:39 GMT
Can anyone help with configuring Tomcat 5.x (as comes with Java WSDP)
to integrate with Apache 2?  As a longtime user of Tomcat 3.x, I've
come to appreciate the auto-generation of mod_jk.conf, a feature that
seems to be missing in Tomcat 5.  Or is there a better way to have my
webapps automatically integrated with Apache?

I found a few guides on the web that discuss how to add Listeners to
server.xml, but the class (org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.ApacheConfig)
does not seem to exist in Tomcat 5.  I plowed through the .jar files
hoping to find its modern analog, but to no avail.

Other particulars of my environment:

- apache 2.0.40
- JDSK 1.4.2-beta
- RedHat 9