tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rob <...@insightoutsight.com.au>
Subject precompiled jsp's as a part of application war file
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:21:28 GMT
I would like to bundle my application into a single .war file.
In addition I would like to include the precompiled .jsp files
in the war file as opposed to the .jsp files themselves.

Is there a way to do this?  I would like to deploy my
application to a target without a `javac`.

A description of how would be appreciated, particularly
where within my hierarchy I place the class files and how it
affects the requests for those .jsp files (ie can a person still
type in http://www.foo.com/myapp/my.jsp) or do they end up
being used as servlets instead?

Thanks

Rob