tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: How to unsubscribe a different email address from ezlm [was Re: GET SOME MANNERS!!!!! Re: TO SIMONE LEIGH]
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:38:07 GMT
More specifically:

     Subscribe me. ezmlm will send you a confirmation request, and once
you reply to it a message confirming that you are a subscriber.

     Subscribe user@gol.com. Here the default subscriber address (the
one you send from) is overridden by an argument to the -subscribe
command. To subscribe any address of type user.name@host.dom just
replace the ``@'' in the address with ``='' and add it after a hyphen to
the command. In this case

will ask user.name@host.dom to confirm the request.

     Unsubscribe me. ezmlm will send a confirmation request to your
address and remove the address once you reply.

-Mark