tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject problem with updating an web app through manager app (linux work, win no)
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:28:08 GMT
I'm having a strange problem, in linux, if I upload a war through
manager app, remove it , and upload again, it works fine, but in windows
me, with the same tomcat version (4.1.26), it uploads ok, remove ok, but
when i try to upload the same war as before, i t says :

FAIL - War file "upLoad.war" already exists on server

I get the same error on linux if I don't remove the context before
uploading again.

Has anyone noted this behaviour on windows?

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sitemas