tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chong Yu Meng <chon...@cymulacrum.net>
Subject Guide for mod_jk2 + Apache2 + Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:57:36 GMT
I've updated my write-up for Tomcat to include integration with Apache2
using mod_jk2. At present, I only cover channel sockets and UNIX
sockets. I was not able to get JNI to work.

You can view the whole document at :
http://www.cymulacrum.net/tomcat/tomcat_toc.html

or you can jump to the mod_jk2 configuration at :
http://www.cymulacrum.net/tomcat/tomcat_mod_jk2.html

Note that this is BETA documentation ! It has not been extensively
tested and may NOT work ! Do NOT blame me if your system crashes, or you
lose data, or if your business suffers from following my instructions.
Use the document at your own risk !

I welcome feedback, and especially corrections or clarifications, but
questions should be directed to the Tomcat list and not to me personally.

Regards,
pascal chong