tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Graham Smith <...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject mod_jk mapping
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:46:45 GMT
Hi,

Quick question about mapping mod_jk requests to webapps. I run the site
www.xfly.co.uk which has all requests redirected to tomcat via apache
using mod_jk and a JkMount of /* in the virtual server definition. At
the minute the web app that this points to has the context /xfly so
paths have to be of the form:

http://www.xfly.co.uk/xfly/index.html

What I would like is to maintain the webapp as it is but drop the second
xfly so that I can have urls of the form:

http://www.xfly.co.uk/index.html

Is this possible? I know that I could define a context along the lines of:
<Context path="" docBase="xfly" ... >
and I have done, but that doesn't really solve the multiple webapps in
one container problem.

Note: At the minute I want to handle all the requests myself in the
tomcat container and that all pages are dynamically created.

Thanks
Graham