tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Koeninger <jkoe...@jjcc.com>
Subject Re: Deploying/Undeploying application using the manager webapp
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 04:07:14 GMT
We just chased down a problem with the struts jar file being locked
after being removed by the manager.  The solution I found in the struts
mailing list archives was to add the dtd files from the struts jar file
to WEB-INF/classes as a work-around.  Maybe that will get you pointed in
the right direction on your locking problem.

Good luck.

Best Regards,

Jason Koeninger
J&J Computer Consulting