tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chong Yu Meng <>
Subject Re: Tomcat problems every morning.
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:07:38 GMT
Geralyn M Hollerman wrote:

>For the stuff I'm working with, *I'm* the DBA.
Oops ! Sorry to hear that ! I've never had much luck with MySQL myself,
because it has some pretty funky methods of configuring permissions. I
use Firebird when I can. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it isn't Tomcat that is
causing the problems, because it seems that your problem is pretty
regular (every 8 hours ?). I could be wrong, but I'd look at the
database. Connection pooling is not enabled by default in Tomcat.

pascal chong

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message