tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michenaud Laurent" <lmichen...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Thanks to John and Geralyn
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 08:51:42 GMT
here how i do to build mod_jk2 :

First, i download this package :
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.24/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.24-src.tar.gz

untar then,

cd jk/native2
chmod u+x buildconf.sh
./buildconf.sh
./configure --with-java-home=/u/java --with-apxs2=/u/httpd/bin/apxs
--with-tomcat41=/u/tomcat --with-pcre --with-PACKAGE=yes

Then, i edit the file : server/apache2/Makefile
and i get off the -g option from the line :
EXTRA_CFLAGS= -g -O2 -pthread

Then :
make
cd ../build/jk2/apache2/
cp mod_jk2.so <apache directory>/modules

That's all !