tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sullivan, Patrick" <PatrickSulli...@Centura.Org>
Subject RE: tomcat 4.1.24 + sdk 1.4.1_03 + Win 2000
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:51:39 GMT
Overriding the J2SE SDK 1.4.x JAXP Endorsed Classes:
dom.jar
sax.jar
xalan.jar
xercesImpl.jar
xsltc.jar

I am not sure if this is your issue so backup your files the give it a try

Thank you,

Patrick Sullivan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Curwen [mailto:gb_dev@gb-im.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 8:39 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: tomcat 4.1.24 + sdk 1.4.1_03 + Win 2000

And what jars would those be ?  (to get a simple stand-alone Tomcat
working)

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
any disclosure, copying, further distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and delete/destroy
it.