tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Angus Mezick" <amez...@guidestar.org>
Subject RE: InstanceListener
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:46:45 GMT
Turns out I had two problems:
1) <InstanceListener className=""/> DOESN'T work!!!  I had to use
<InstanceListener>class-name</InstanceListener>.  This gets a BIG WTF!
Should EVERY server.xml element that takes a class work the same way?

2) I needed to put my classes in a jar (untested, I made these two
changes at the same time so I could be wrong about this one.
--Angus

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30

             "Angus Mezick"

             <amezick@guidesta

             r.org>
                                       <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

             25.06.2003 19:02
cc

Subject
             Please respond to         InstanceListener

               "Tomcat Users

                   List"

             <tomcat-user@jaka

              rta.apache.org>

Has anyone here created an instance listener?  If so, where did you put
the .class file?  I am currently getting a classnotfound error.  I tried
classes in both server and common.  Anyone have an example of some code
that implements InstanceListener?  I can't find anything on this class
in the archives except checkins.
Thanks!

Angus Mezick
GuideStar - Philanthropic Research Inc.
427 Scotland St.
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
PHONE: (757)299-4631 x35  FAX:(757)229-8912
amezick@guidestar.org <mailto:amezick@guidestar.org>
www.guidestar.org <http://www.guidestar.org>