tomcat-users mailing list archives

From grenoml <gren...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 - Jetspeed JSP Portlets do not display
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 01:09:18 GMT
Tim,
  That's great, but getting the Jetspeed home page, logging in and
changing user attributes is not the problem here.  The problem is
specifically with display of JSP Portlets.  All the default portlets
are Velocity Portlets.  You have to click on the 'Edit HTML' link and
actually add JSP Portlets to the pages before you can even begin to see
the problem.

rgds,
Gerry Reno