tomcat-users mailing list archives

From grenoml <gren...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5 - Jetspeed JSP Portlets do not display
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:02:54 GMT
Yoav,
  All of the Jetspeed JSP Portlets fail to display.  Pick any one of
them.  When you go to the first Jetspeed page and login then select
'Edit HTML' and select Home then select 'Add Portlet' and from the list
of portlets select some of the JSP types such as JSP HelloWorld or JSP
Stock Portfolio (on the next page), save and apply your way out and
then you should see the problem.

rgds,
Gerry Reno