tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yoa...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5 - Jetspeed JSP Portlets do not display
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:50:39 GMT
Howdy,

>   Well, it looks like its Tomcat 5.0.3.  I downloaded and installed
> Tomcat 4.1.24 and the Jetspeed JSP Portlets work just fine with it.
> Anybody on the Tomcat 5 team listening?

I am, for one ;)  Now that you've opened a bugzilla item about it, so will
others.

I've looked at the item (by the way, it's not a Blocker and likely to be
demoted) and was disappointed to not see any error logs.  Are there any
messages at all?  Can you post the JSP page that's not rendering?

Yoav Shapira

=====
Yoav Shapira
yoavs@computer.org