tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Heather Buch" <hb...@www.thebuchs.dk>
Subject Re: jkmounts screwing up my namevirtualhost
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:32:40 GMT
Hi Lajos,

Thank you so much for this advice. It helped. I was not aware that I had to
set the host/context in server.xml, if I was defining VirtualHosts in apache.

Here is another article which helped as well:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/06/25/tomcat_tips.html

Best,

Heather Buch

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:10:03 -0600, Lajos wrote

Heather Buch