tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ares Liu" <g...@nst.pku.edu.cn>
Subject Re: Howto compile mod_jk2 under windows?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:21:23 GMT
After I hit build button, the MSVC debug windows displayed as follow:

--------------------Configuration: mod_jk2 - Win32 Debug--------------------
Creating resources from ..\..\common\jk_logger_win32_message.mc
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
Microsoft (R) Message Compiler  Version 1.00.5239
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp 1992-1995. All rights reserved.
usage: MC [-?vcdwso] [-m maxmsglen] [-h dirspec] [-e extension] [-r dirspec]
[-x dbgFileSpec] [-u] [-U] filename.mc
       -? - displays this message
       -v - gives verbose output.
       -c - sets the Customer bit in all the message Ids.
       -d - FACILTY and SEVERITY values in header file in decimal.
            Sets message values in header to decimal initially.
       -w - warns if message text contains non-OS/2 compatible inserts.
       -s - insert symbolic name as first line of each message.
       -o - generate OLE2 header file (use HRESULT definition instead of
            status code definition)
       -m maxmsglen - generate a warning if the size of any message exceeds
                      maxmsglen characters.
       -h pathspec - gives the path of where to create the C include file
                     Default is .\
       -e extension - Specify the extension for the header file.
                      From 1 - 3 chars.
       -r pathspec - gives the path of where to create the RC include file
                     and the binary message resource files it includes.
       -x pathspec - gives the path of where to create the .dbg C include
                        file that maps message Ids to their symbolic name.
       -u - input file is Unicode.
       -U - messages in .BIN file should be Unicode.
       filename.mc - gives the names of a message text file
                     to compile.
       Generated files have the Archive bit cleared.
Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

mod_jk2.dll - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

--
Nuclear Science & Technology Virtual Research Center
http://nst.pku.edu.cn