tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bikash Paul <bikashpaul_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How I can slove this problem??
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:39:19 GMT
Hi,

>From my client interface Iam taking the message of my
servlet from outputstream which has written by
servlet(by out.println)incase of connection broken
during uploading and then my client pop up a dialogbox
of connection broken to inform user.My application
architecture is Tomcat is install on WinNT4.0 which is
centralised server on local area and swing client is
install on different user's computer which is also on
local area,Now my all user uploading file on remote
destination using swing client through Tomcat server.
I want to say that both server and client on local
area and user uploading file on remote destination.

Regards
Bikash