tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ponniah Mari <ponnm...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Urgent Doubt!!!
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:56:22 GMT
hi,

I have a serious problem. I have developed a site using jsp and servlets, the server is tomcat
4.0. i uploaded the files with a DNS name provider.
now i cannot access any of the JSP and Servelt files. But the inetresting part is that its
woriking fine in my local machine. Let me explain my dir structure

1. i put JSP' s under 'webapps/MyDir'.

2. Servlets and all the java classes under webapps/MyDir/WEB-  INF/classes/<my-package>

3. In my web.xml file i have only servlet mapping. I'll use this mapped names in JSP's to
call the servlets. I am mentioning a tld file there

i dont know what the DNS people have done there in their server.xml file. Any way we have
a seperate dir under webapps just like <MyDir>

I can access all the html pages and images. I mages are put under images dir in webapps/MyDir/images

please help me out asap. Thanks in advance

Regards,
P.Mari
SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger;Download latest version.