tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <>
Subject Re: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:29:55 GMT
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:17, John Turner wrote:
> I think you should take a 12 ga. shotgun and put that server out of its
> misery.

Either that and goto management and tell them you have spent X hours on this
already to get it to work but if you were allowed to use Apache you'd already
have it working...

Anyway noticed you had:

in your, I'm not sure if that gets used anywhere outside of
the properties file but it should be:

For a windows environment.

Failing these last few suggestions can you send me all of the actual
configuration files (the files themselves not the text) off list?

Jason Bainbridge

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message