tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:00:33 GMT
Hmmm was just browsing the source directories and came across the attached
(well hopefully it makes it to the list atleast) .vbs script to automate the
install somewhat, this should be much more visible to users...

Anyway can you give it a go and see how you go? I haven't even run it myself
so I have no idea if it will work or not but it can't hurt. :)

Regards,
Jason

--
Jason Bainbridge