tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <>
Subject Re: isapi_redirector2.dll not loading correctly
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:16:06 GMT
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:10, Lior Shliechkorn wrote:
> This is what I have under the regedit:
> (default)                REG_SZ         (value not set)
> extension_uri        REG_SZ         /jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll
> log_file                 REG_SZ         c:\tomcat\logs\isapi_redirector.log
> log_level               REG_SZ         debug
> worker_file             REG_SZ         c:\tomcat\conf\
> worker_mount_file  REG_SZ         c:\tomcat\conf\

It doesn't seem to be getting this far as it can't find the below path in the
registry (I did a booboo in the last one):

        	/Apache Software Foundation
         	       /Jakarta Isapi Redirector

Are you sure that exists? If it does maybe a reboot is a good idea...

Jason Bainbridge

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message