tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: isapi_redirector2.dll not loading correctly
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:37:49 GMT
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:34, Lior Shliechkorn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running tomcat 4.1.18 and IIS 5, and I'm trying to upgrade the isapi
> filter to the new one without any success. I've changed the settings in the
> regedit to reflect the new filter, and I'm getting a down red arrow when
> restarting Tomcat.

Firstly double check, triple check and quadruple check your registry settings,
if you are absolutely sure they are right then have a look at the permissions
on the folder the dll is contained in along with the dll itself, plus have a
look at the settings within IIS to allow scripts to execute (can't remember
exactly what they are, it is rare when I have to use IIS).

Maybe also trying looking in your event log to see if any errors are being
thrown.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge