tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: IIS 5 + Tomcat 4.1.24 + JK2 Connector problem
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:49:54 GMT
Can you try a netstat -a and see if your machine is listening on port 8009? It
could be the relevant section in CATALINA_HOME\conf\server.xml is commented
out.

You shouldn't have to reboot after changing a properties file it is only
environment variables that can be stubborn and require a reboot.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:38, Hertenstein Alain wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Just replaced my workers2.properties file with yours (and changing the path
> to the shm file according to my Tomcat 4 installation): exactly the same
> problem...
>
> Besides, I double-checked the W2K Event log entries and couldn't find that
> entry (or similar) you mentioned :
> "Error: [jk_shm.c (333)]: shm.init(): No file"
>
> I really don't know what to do. Why is this such a pain to simply connect
> IIS and Tomcat, even when following the instructions ?
>
> Thanks again for your help...
> Alain

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org