tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: Logging the correct time
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:18:32 GMT
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:04, Mike Hulse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where do I set/adjust the time that is recorded in the log files?
> Everything is 6 hours off.  I am in EDT (USA Eastern Daylight time)
> and it looks like everything is CDT (Central European Daylight time).

Are you using Windows 2000 with SP3 installed by any chance? MS does some
funny business with the installation of SP3 that stuffs up the timezone
settings for the JRE. Try changing to a different timezone in windows, then
switch back to the correct one and restart Tomcat.

If you are using a different environment please post details.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org