tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: isapi_redirector2.dll not loading correctly
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:00:11 GMT
I'm not seeing anything happening in the event viewer, and I the arrow is still red and pointing
down. I'm running everything under an admin account, so process permissions should not even
be an issue.

I just rebooted and everything is still the same.

Jason Bainbridge <jason@jblinux.org> wrote:
Is it still throwing the below error after adding those registry entries?

Error: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (684)]: read_registry_init_data, Failed Registry
OpenKey Software\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\2.0

Everything looks fine with your registry entries so the only thing I can
suggest is to try a reboot and try again...

Regards,
Jason

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:45, Lior Shliechkorn wrote:
> Oh, oops, I entered the old reg file before I modified it. This is what I
> put down:
>
> Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Apache Web Server]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Apache Web
> Server\1.3.14]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
> Redirector]
>
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
> Redirector\2.0] "extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll"
> "log_file"="C:\\tomCat\\logs\\isapi_redirector.log"
> "log_level"="DEBUG"
> "worker_file"="C:\\tomCat\\conf\\workers.properties"
> "worker_mount_file"="C:\\tomCat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"
>
> Sorry.

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org