tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: isapi_redirector2.dll not loading correctly
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:34:19 GMT
yep, I just created another .reg file with the following entries and it was added successfully:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Apache Web Server]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Apache Web Server\1.3.14]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="C:\\TomCat\\logs\\isapi.log"
"log_level"="error"
"worker_file"="C:\\TomCat\\conf\\workers.properties"
"worker_mount_file"="C:\\TomCat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

So, other than that, I'm just clueless as to why it's not working.

Jason Bainbridge <jason@jblinux.org> wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:18, Lior Shliechkorn wrote:
> I'll try to reboot. But before, when I try to just return the filter back
> to the regular isapi file, not 2, then the arrow is green. What does that
> mean then? I'm starting to develop a migrane from this.

> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
> /Software
> /Apache Software Foundation
> /Jakarta Isapi Redirector
> /2.0

Are you sure your registry has the 2.0 branch then?

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org