tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: tomcat 4.1.24 + sdk 1.4.1_03 + Win 2000
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:26:29 GMT
Can you try the below for me?

1. Delete the CATALINA_HOME environment variable
2. Make sure your JDK install is a vanilla install ie. you haven't put
anything in JAVA_HOME\lib\ext
3. Install Tomcat 4.1.24 somewhere like C:\tomcat4 just by extracting the full
zip file.
4. REBOOT
5. From the command line run C:\tomcat4\bin\startup.bat --> startup.log

If it works brilliant, if it doesn't can you post the contents of startup.log?

Thanks,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org