tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: tomcat 4.1.24 + sdk 1.4.1_03 + Win 2000
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:02:56 GMT
It sounds like it is getting confused with your various Tomcat installs, what
are the environment variables you have got set?

A post in the archive suggested editing out the JMX MBeans stuff in server.xml
and it worked for the original poster, so if you don't need it (if you don't
know what it is it is likely that you don't) so in server.xml comment out the
following:

<!-- Uncomment these entries to enable JMX MBeans support -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"
debug="0"/>
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"
debug="0"/>

I would be more tempted to look more at the environment variables and possible
problems from the long paths though as a proper solution.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org