tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: [REPOST]Tomcat with security manager + NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:53:06 GMT
What other struts.jar files have you got laying around? Have you maybe got one
in common/lib? I'm not sure why setting a grant like that would make a
NoClassDefFoundError go away, maybe it tricks the classloader into looking at
a specific class somehow.

Either way I don't think you have fixed the problem it just appears you
have...

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge