tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: Need help on deploying application
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:46:40 GMT
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:39, Dominic Parry wrote:
> I've seen this come up as a suggestion many time, and I must disagree. I'm
> using the same set up as him, and I have many spaces in my dirs. It makes
> no difference. My apps all work perfectly, spaces or no.

It is a valid suggestion for many scenarios but I can never work out as to
what in particular causes the problem with the spaces to arise, most
installations are fine but on occasion it will crop up.

I don't think it is the problem in this instance however.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org