tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Ruffing <cruffing409j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuring SSL and LDAP authentication for Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.1
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:59:57 GMT
Hi,

I have Apache 1.3, Tomcat 4.1, and mod_jk installed and working together.  I was able to configure
Apache to use SSL.  Now, I am required to check the client certificate that Apache receives
against an LDAP directory on a different server to authenticate the user.  Could somebody
please help me with this?  I have read about JNDIRealm, but I'm unsure as to how everything
fits together.  Thanks.