tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <madhom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ok, am I offically lost here
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:47:17 GMT
thanks for the advice, however I did that

created a testing folder under the webapps folder.
put in a basic index.jsp page, copied the WEB_INF
folder from root, added a classes and lib sub folders

and same thing

even made sure the grp was set to tomcat4

what am I doing wrong, when I started the index page
came up just fine and I could also see the examples

I am going to restart the server to see if that helps.

this is very odd indeed.

BTW any idea how to turn on the symbolic links
support?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/index.html