tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kitty winslet <tomcat...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject how 2 reset tomcat (w2k pro) admin password??
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:53:01 GMT
Hey...  I just set up a apache and tomcat in my Win2000 pro PC.  When I was setting up Tomcat,
it prompt me for admin password, I type the userID as tomcat and password as tomcat as well.
 But After installing, tomcat page work fine, but I will go to admin page and type ID and
password and click, it prompt me this.  How to reset the password in Win200o pro???

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

type Status report

message Access to the requested resource has been denied

description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied)
has been forbidden.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

Yahoo! Mobile