tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "vtobin" <vto...@realityclick.com>
Subject Re: Can I set up 2 realms for the same server so I can access 2 databases
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:17:32 GMT
Hi,

> Actually Angus' comment isn't really true.  You just configure a seperate
> Realm under each of your <Host>s, and Tomcat should do exactly what you
> want.

Thanks for that info, Bill.  I had set up database access in each individual
context, but trying to do that with the jdbc realm didn't seem to work.  So,
if I move the one appliction into another virtual host, then I could make
authentication application specific, if I understand you right.

Thanks again for giving me a direction to explore.

Regards,

Val