tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject IIS ISAPI Redirect problems (was Re: context.xml question)
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:53:23 GMT
G'day,

You're welcome. :) In future though I suggest you post questions to the list
and not direct to an individual you are much more likely to get help that
way. :) (I've CC'd the list with this)

As to your problem, can you give a few more details? Is the 404 being thrown
by IIS or Tomcat? If you're using MSIE you will have to turn off friendly
error messages to be able to see the 404 properly in your browser, that will
reveal where it is coming from.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:41, you wrote:
> Hi Jason,
> Thanks for answering me.
>
> I have several web-sites, and I'm trying to configure the isapi redirect
> for some of them, now it works for localhost, but I am having some problem
> with the other hosts?
>
> All the web-sites have their Jakarta Virtual Directory with the isapi
> loaded (green and up arrow), and the hosts are added in the server.xml, if
> I access them with port 8080, they work, but the redirect isn't working.
>
> This is my uriworker.properties:  (it is the default)
> /servlet/*=ajp13
> /examples/*=ajp13
>
> This is my worker.properties  (Also the default, just added the other
> hosts)
>
> worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
> worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1
> worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
> worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp13
> worker.tomcat_home=D:\Tomcat4
> worker.java_home=C:\j2sdk1.4.0
> ps=#
> worker.list=ajp13