tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: Invalid pc in line number table
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:30:06 GMT
G'day,

Strange error... What are the JDK's that are involved along with the Operating
Environment and`what version of Tomcat?

I'd say it is some sort of incompatibility between the two, is one maybe a
very early version of the JDK? Also what JDK was it compiled under?

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org