tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Riaan Oberholzer <>
Subject How do I configure datasources using ANT?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:11:49 GMT
Is there a way to configure a datasource using ant
that will result in the server.xml updated to give me
datasources? I can delete, update and deploy
applications to Tomcat using the catalina-ant.jar
tasks, but can I also create/edit datasource?

I have done it in BEA WebLogic before, just not sure
how to do it in Tomcat....

I would like my ant script to have the dburl, driver,
username, password etc as propeties and automatically
create the datasource and underlying connection pool
(using those settings). I suspect I will have to use
the "Resources" task? Is it at all possible?

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message