tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Please Help
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:55:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm still having some issues with the j_security_check if anyone could help me with what is
going wrong. I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18, and Windows 2000 pro. I created the constraint in the
web.xml file and it's working fine on localhost:8080. However, when I change over to a virtual
directory under IIS and type www.domain.com/webapp/login.jsp and submit the form I get a "Page
cannot be displayed" error:
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page address is incorrect.
And the url stays as: http://www.domain.com/webApp/j_security_check and not directing over
to the requested resource.
Please help, I need to get this done fairly soon.

Thanks,
Lior