tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject j_security_check issues - Tomat 4.1.18/Win2k
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:46:03 GMT
hello,
I am implementing Tomcat security for my webapp, and I'm running into some issues that worked
last time I was playing with the app. I'm following the example from the Apache Tomcat Security
book, and it worked fine (which was a week ago and I haven't touched it since).
Now I'm back and I'm getting this error:

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference
to form login page).

Any ideas on why this is happening?<p>

Thanks,

Lior