tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Arpon <mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat doesn 't stop in AIX
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:47:25 GMT
Hi, this is the envirnonment:

AIX 5.2 64 bits
IBM java sdk 1.4 64 bits (/usr/java14_64)
Tomcat 4.1.24

The problem: when I try to stop it with shutdown.sh, all seems right, no error
or exception, but the process is still there and the port open (although tomcat
is not serving pages anymore).

Last message in catalina_log:

2003-06-16 08:40:20 EngineConfig: EngineConfig: Processing STOP

Las messages in catalina.out:

ServerLifecycleListener: Destroying MBean for NamingResources
org.apache.catalina.deploy.NamingResources@50515243
ServerLifecycleListener: Destroying MBean for NamingResources
org.apache.catalina.deploy.NamingResources@71571242
ServerLifecycleListener: Destroying MBean for NamingResources
org.apache.catalina.deploy.NamingResources@4dd49246
ServerLifecycleListener: Destroying MBean for Engine StandardEngine[Standalone]
ServerLifecycleListener: Destroying MBean for Service
StandardService[Tomcat-Standalone]
ServerLifecycleListener: Destroying MBean for Server StandardServer[8005]
GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener: Destroying MBeans for Global JNDI Resources
Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone

The question: of course, if someone knows what 's happening, please share it
with me, but at least I 'd like to ask what kind of debug can I enable to help
me get to the problem ?

I 've searched IBM site and I have the latest jdk, no patches available.

Regards,

Martin