tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rau NF <nf_rau_2...@yahoo.com>
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:27:43 GMT
Hello - I am using Tomcat 4.1.24 and having problems with it trying to recompile
 my jsps even though they are compiled (jsps are located in WEB-INF/classes/jsp-servlet)

I have set this in the web.xml (development=false, reloading=false,
 checkInterval=-1) and it still recompiles the jsps.

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>

 <servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>

          <init-param>
            <param-name>development</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>checkInterval</param-name>
            <param-value>-1</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>reloading</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>

Is there a way to prevent this from recompiling my jsps ?

Thanks
Raul