tomcat-users mailing list archives

From raulnf_2...@juno.com
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:58:00 GMT

Hello - I am using Tomcat 4.1.24 and having problems with it trying to recompile my jsps even
though they are compiled.

I have set this in the web.xml (development=false, reloading=false, checkInterval=-1) and
it still recompiles the jsps.

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
          <init-param>
            <param-name>development</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>checkInterval</param-name>
            <param-value>-1</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>reloading</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>

Is there a way to prevent this from recompiling my jsps ?

Thanks
Raul