tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Holger Klawitter <li...@klawitter.de>
Subject Re: Urgent: Strange Exception in my jsp file
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 06:34:52 GMT

> help me to solve this strange problem at my project. The rodrigo2.jsp file
> ( CODE BELOW ) runs fine in JDeveloper but returns an strange exception in
> TomCat 4.1.18.

Servlets are not in the same package as jsp files; at least not by default.
"Dica" may be visible in your servlet, but not in your jsp file. In older
versions of Tomcat (and perhaps JDeveloper) jsp files were in the "root"
package; which is likely to be your servlet package as well.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards
	Holger Klawitter
--
lists@klawitter.de