tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ángel Martínez Munuera <ammunu...@renfe.es>
Subject Problems making a connector
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 11:21:22 GMT
Hi

 I'm tring to make a jakarta-connector but when I do the make command it says
that I have a problem wih the libtools:
libtool: link: `../common/jk_ajp12_worker.lo' is not a valid libtool object

 But I saw that this "libtool" isn't my libtools system, is the libtool from
my apache server on /opt/apache2/built/libtool

 I change this libtool by my /usr/bin/libtool and the make did the mod.jk.so
ok but now... I have others problems and I don't know if my new problems are
from my connector or by others ways...

 So Can I change the apache's libtool by my system's libtools??

Thanks...

- Apache 2.0.46
- Jakarta-tomcat-connectors Jk v1.2.3
- Tomcat 4.0.6