tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Efting <designquesti...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [SOLVED] -Xincgc, -Xms600, -Xmx600
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 05:56:28 GMT

I finally managed to get my issue sorted out. After installing Tomcat
on another machine to do some testing I noticed that it had the following
value in the registry:

JVM Library: C:\jdk1.3.1_03\jre\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll

After changing this value to the server\jvm.dll my Tomcat is performing
incremental garbage collection as expected had doesn't crash when reaching
it's -Xms600 limit. I was even able to lower -Xms600 to -Xms256 and everything
seem stable.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Any comments?

Regards