tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Efting <>
Subject JBossMQ vs JBoss (General Message Queue)
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 20:33:46 GMT
I'm busy reading some material on Message Queing and would like to get some opinions.
Does anybody have any experience using JBoss as a mesage queue broker toghether with Tomcat?
I downloaded JBoss and JBossMQ but cannot determince the difference?
Where can I get some documentation regarding the usage of a message queue with JBoss and Tomcat?
Basically, all I would like to do is have a web based interface where admin can view messages
received and send messages to another message broker (Soniq or MQSeries)? Any ideas, docs
or code snippets would be appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?