tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Efting <designquesti...@yahoo.com>
Subject JBossMQ vs JBoss (General Message Queue)
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 20:33:46 GMT
Hi,
I'm busy reading some material on Message Queing and would like to get some opinions.

Does anybody have any experience using JBoss as a mesage queue broker toghether with Tomcat?

I downloaded JBoss and JBossMQ but cannot determince the difference?

Where can I get some documentation regarding the usage of a message queue with JBoss and Tomcat?

Basically, all I would like to do is have a web based interface where admin can view messages
received and send messages to another message broker (Soniq or MQSeries)? Any ideas, docs
or code snippets would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jason