tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Re: tomcat 4.1.24 and struts
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:50:17 GMT
On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 05:42, Jan Pekník wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some troubles using struts on TC4.1.24. (Template engine don't
> work). I use jdk1.4 and appropriate distribution of Tomcat. Anybody had
> some problems
> with struts and TC4.1 too? Thanx for any information.

I'm using it without any problems in my application, I'd say any problems you
are having would be related to the setup of struts and not Tomcat so I would
suggest you report any errors to the struts mailing list as you are more
likely to get help there for such errors.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org