tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>
Subject Is mod_jk2 likely to remain recommended?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:04:40 GMT
Does anyone know if mod_jk2 is going to have a decent lifetime and continue to
be the recommended connector for external webservers for the forseeable
future?

If it is I will put in some effort to put together some howto's for the system
setups I have available, we should also look at providing some example
configuration files with the actual binary distribution, along with cleaning
up the current documentation. I'm willing to pitch in and help do a lot of
this but if mod_jk3 or mod_newsuperduperwebappconnector is going to come out
anytime soon and obsolete mod_jk2 I don't want my effort to be wasted.

Cheers,
--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org